Thursday, December 9, 2010

180 Degrees

Yes, My entire life has done a 180!

I am at my new job, its amazing! I really do love sales.

ummm yeah so I am seeing someone too, actually its not just dating either.. I am in,, all in... head over heels fallin in Love! yup I said it!!! He is an amazing compliment to my life. His name is Phil, and its only a matter of time till he is living here with me.. yah 180 Right! I knew in the first two weeks too, like ahhhhh helll,, this is for real, and I am loving it. I will have to get a pic of the two of us and post it here ;)

2 comments:

  1. Where the like button at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, crazy!!! I would love to see a pic, or at least meet him sometime. I'll be heading back to school in Jan... but the first few weeks, I should have quite a bit of free time over the weekends. Would love to come and see you if I can't make it for New Year!

    ReplyDelete