Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rest and Relax

Last week at work I wrote this big dramatic post about timing of life and bla bla bla. I have deleted it cause its beans. What really needed to happen was I needed my holiday and some time to me. I took off on my own up North to have some garden time and extra sleep. It is AMAZING how I feel now that I have had a chance to step away from the forest and take a look at things from a distance and then step back in to life. I am able to say YES you work for me... and NO your done. I know a couple things for sure since my rest break...
1. Fitness is important and as much as I have been avoiding it, which now means EXTRA work to get back (my own fault and lesson) It calms my brain it makes me feel better and it helps in the creation of good things in my life.
2. I LOVE my man Phil. Yup coming home to him in our home was the best.
3. I need to be challenged at work. I have been tired at work and frustrated because I get BOARD then its bad. I need tasks, and jobs to do at work. I will be approaching my boss and supervisor tomorrow at my first day back.
4. I am in a great place in my life. I really am proud of where I am at right now. I still have some work to do but I am proud of me.

B

1 comment:

  1. Man I need a vacation after my last month.. plus work.. is well it's gotten to be mental, I'll probably blog about it one of these days...

    Yeah fitness it's one of those things you neglect it and at first it seems like whatever.. but eventually it starts to catch up with you.. and back to the grind you go... :)

    ReplyDelete