Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WOW

Wow is all i have to say, here I thought there were only Two people who ever saw my blog, ever. I didn't know there was a stats button on here and just found out that people all over the world are checking my personal blog THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. There is nothing more inspiring than knowing people are reading and checking updates.

I have been working on a lot of things, on is my other blog, I am an Interior designer by trade and have decided along with my personal blog I would love to share my design knowledge with the world.

http://bxdesignandphotography.blogspot.com

is my other site.

On my personal note, I have been getting back into Hot Yoga, what an amazing exercises. They heat the room up to something like 40 degrees and then you stretch for an hour or hour and a half. It really feels good for me, I have intentions of getting back into running ( I have taken a bit of a break in the fitness department) and am finding that Hot Yoga is a great way for me to begin, lots of leg strength and lots of core work.

I will keep this blog up to date as well now, keep reading

2 comments:

  1. really? I'm gonna have to check that button out.. lol I saw this yonks ago but was in the middle of quitting my job and packing to move .

    hugs misses you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its cool, very inspirational.

    xx

    ReplyDelete