Sunday, August 29, 2010

Energy

So as I mentioned yesterday, there has been a lot of realization for me and a lot more awareness in the past couple of months. All of this awareness and thinking has been gobbling up energy which is good because its energy that I am using to invest in myself. But for the past forever I have been using my energy to run all kinds of babble around in my head, needless to say I have been extremely sleepy this weekend. I have had tons of offers to go places and do stuff, but for the most part I have been declining and staying in this weekend.

Today's plans are pretty simple, well first my coffee and of course blog, I need to deposit my paycheck and purchase my groceries, do all my food prep for the week, read my book and I am guessing have a nap. Seems like a great day to me!

I am also thinking that all of this sleeping and re-energizing is in preparation for what the universe is bringing me next, I have a feeling that all at once my career and my personal life and relationships are going to get very busy and there will be some changes and big projects. For work this is what happens in September, the phones all start ringing around the 1st because people realize its 4 months till Christmas and if their aunt Layla is coming they need to renovate their kitchen baths and guest bedrooms. Also for work we are 4 weeks out from the Georgies, these are big awards in the Renovation business, and they take a LOT of work to prepare.

In personal, I know that starting Tuesday I am upping my fitness to twice a week with one life coaching on Thursdays, this is great, I have been loosing lots of weight still and trimming up but its like we are at the last 10- 15 pounds and its going to have to take extra effort to get there. I have also been feeling that there are going to be big changes in me, I have been working on all of my life coach stuff and I really feel that I have been cocooning or resting up for big changes. I can feel it in my body.

Since my birthday is in September I always feel it is where my year begins. So I am going to celebrate today, rest up, and say bring on September, bring on the changes.

1 comment: