Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beautiful days

My life has really done a turn lately... it is amazing once you remove one negative thing from the pot how quickly you can gain back your confidence and power and move forward with a snowball effect.

Since I left my last job,, the Becky, the real one that Mag you grew up with, the ballsy one with an opinion.. yeah well she back.. she a lil mad that she missed so much but she back. welll..... I'm back I should say.

I am loving my new job and my new boss, I also love that since 99% of the people there don't really know me from before,, I can start again.. "dear universe thank you for this opportunity" I can press the reset button and people I work closely with will only know what I tell them about me, this time I will do it and am doing it differently. I am sharing what needs to be shared, I am making the connections but not telling everyone everything, I made that mistake in my last job and it was silly.

I am being very careful what and who I tell stuff too, I don't know people very well there so my guards are up a bit, I like this. The people I want to let close in I will invite but otherwise nope.
I realize that I am there to be friendly to my coworkers and customers but making friends and being friendly are very different.

I have been feeling so much better about myself and knowing that I can go so much further in the last couple of days, I know it will only grow stronger, and for this I am excited.

1 comment: