Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sharpen the Saw, Plan ahead

So, I have been doing many things since my last post.... I am currently up North doing a little sharpening of the saw, it is very important that I do this since I will be starting my new job on the 12th, I have accepted and will be starting back in sales for a period of time. The best way to learn about something is to sell it! This is a great new opportunity for me and I am very excited. I have also been promoting my Photography, I want it to grow so I can have my pieces in the gallery spring, I need to get my planning ahead done while I am here, business plans, projections for both new opportunities the sales I want to be making over the next year in my new job as well as the projections for my photography sales... I haven't done this before but I know that what I was doing before needs to change, sooo I am making the change to organized...

No comments:

Post a Comment