Thursday, September 17, 2009

Clamshell Sit Ups!

Okay so here is the deal with the Clamshell Sit Ups, THEY ROCK! they don't hurt while your doing them but OMG the next day incredible results and pain... all good. So with Magda inquiring I have done a few shots.. mind my living room I had to be creative here with the 10 sec timer on my camera.


So sit with the bottoms of your feet together, as if you were stretching,

Lay down on your back with your arms straight in the air above your chest - palms together - feet still in the same position -



and you sit up extending past your feet stretching forward - this is where the money is! this extra little extension is whats going to get the job done. Since your not using your feet or legs at all your entire core is working here
Do 20 - 20- 20 for a few days then do 20-40-20
let me know how it works out.. your going to LOVE them..

2 comments:

  1. um wow.. 5000 gold stars! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, okay, I tried it. Cannot lift my sorry self up from the start position. Pffft.

    ReplyDelete