Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Message


Happy Birthday TOOOOOOOOOOOO you Happy birthday TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you Happy birthday DeEAAAAAAAAAAR mAAAAAAAAAAGGDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAA.... (breath) Happy Birthday toooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

So for you today Magda I present you with a few photos I have of us - or just you - I don't think you know about the first one, I drew this about 8 years ago. One thing I want to make sure is that you - Magda - know that I love you and you still maintain at the very top of my pedestal.... ---------------------------------hugs----------------------------------------


LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. um... HOLY AWESOME

    A post all for me Thanks hun.. this totally made my day!! Well that and the cute boy I met :D

    hugs love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I couldnt be there to celebrate with you, and I sending something isnt easy either. I am happy you like it. LOves hugs and miss you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. *whispers* psssst: i think she wants you to ask about the cute boy. (tee hee)

    HEY! Didn't your sister that I met back in that lady's shop draw that? I'm sure I've seen it. ROFL

    ReplyDelete