Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sucsess!

Alright, so I have been putting a few things out into the universe for a while now, 1- I wanted to have a pay increase at work - I work my but off and get half of what the other designer gets - given he is more of a senior designer but there is a ton more I do. Nevertheless I am grateful for the opportunity I had to discuss my wages with my boss yesterday. I got a 10% raise which is pretty damm good.

I have also been talking to the universe about my 10k coming up in a couple of weeks - my very very first 10k -- in fact so new that it was only 3 days ago I was only able to run for 15min at 4.5 on the treadmill, Tuesday I am happy to say I did 30 min at 5.0 and thank you very much yesterday I did 5k at 5.0-5.3 THIS IS HUGE in my world. not only was I doing these runs, but I am still in boot camp and training so there is all kinds of strength training on top of that-

yesterdays HRM read
Duration 1.23 hours
in the zone 1.08 hrs
AVG HR 150
Max HR 186
Calories 811

whooooooooooooooooooooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My knees are a bit sore today, and from the boot camps and training my abs - we are doing these things called clam shell sit ups OMG killer cause you cant feel them when your doing them you could go all day but killer the next day.

I keep spinning a few affirmations in my head as I run and as I go through each day right now - Dr Wayne Dyer says
" there is no such thing as stress - it doesn't exist - you can prove to me that stress exists - go out and bring me back a bucket of stress- doesn't happen! Its a trick our brain plays with us."
so going through my head is - where is my bucket of pain - where is my bucket of tired - I surrender to the universe -

I surrender to the Universe- keep bringing IT!

4 comments:

  1. one.. aren't heart rate monitors fun little toys?
    Two.. clam shell what.. I want detailed description and or video please!
    three.. ok I don't have a three.. how about love you!!

    ReplyDelete