Thursday, September 3, 2009

176 - 10k ... Tattoo? Progress Report! :)

So I have been thinking about doing this post for a few days but in the mornings, 5:00-5:30 am it just never happened and when I go to bed at night, is when I think, shoot I should blog, anyhow it has been on my personal task list for a few days. So here it is, I want to tell you about my 176- this is the new number that is showing up and dropping every time I step on the scale WHOOOP!!


The funny thing about this number is I distinctly remember the day I hit 176 when gaining weight, I remember thinking, aw man, 176 shoot I need to get this under control. NOPE didn't do it then... so when I stepped on the scale a few days ago and saw 176 I thought OMG seriously! WICKED! quite the contrast to the first time I saw this number pop up before me.



I have made a commitment to Run a 10k the Vancouver Turkey Trot actually, it is taking place on October 12 at Granville island. I have never run a 10K or any kind of group run/activity like this so I am quite stoked for it! I have joined Jades Boot Camp two nights a week @ 6:15. then I am still doing my Training/coaching sessions on Wednesdays. This week was week one of Boot camp... it turns out also a training Wednesday so my abs are screaming at me right now, and I still have this evening to complete RALLY THROUGH!


So with the 10k on the horizon I have made an agreement/goal with myself that when I finish the 10k - running - I get to get my next tattoo!! very exciting, I believe Jade is going to go with and get another as well! this is almost more motivating than the thrill of completing my first 10K but I figure if I can complete this one, whats stopping me!


Okay so I currently have one tattoo it is the symbol for Happiness, smile, laugh, on my back more solar plexus area, this new one is the Enlightenment/ inspiration it is going to go above it. whoop!! here are the images. ... mmm the only thing am wondering is if I can put the two symbols for enlightenment above one another??? Magda help me out sista!
can it go like this? with the other character below? My other question is would it mean something else with the three in a line? anybody?




4 comments:

  1. Thanks Dee! I just got all excited cause a comment means someone read my blog !!! whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Totally.. I have all these blog stats that tell me my blog gets all these hits a day and I'm thinking.. who WHO? But when I get a comment I get a little thrill! Because now I know who!! W00T

    cool idea about the tat and the run, I loved the thing about the same number has totally diff meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I was house sitting with the ex that day, because I remeber going to the scale and stepping on and it saying 176 and I though, my gawd I this is not good, this has to go down soon. now that I have reached that I am thinking goodness I bet I could hit my magic number of 145.. oh man THAT would be the shit...

    ReplyDelete