Saturday, September 12, 2009

THANK YOU UNIVERSE

Today I went down to Winners to check out some shoesand ran into the CCMA awards fanfest on Granville St, so I ended up hanging out for like 3 hours today watching Johnny Reid, Jessie Farrell, Aaron Pritchett, Doc Walker, Shane Yellowbird, Deric Ruttan, Tara Oram, Dean Brody, Steven Lee Olsen, The Higgins, Jason Blaine, One More Girl, Ridley Bent, Victoria Banks, Terri Clark, JD Bigsby, and so many more LIVE - what a day!! Then met up with Jade and Stephanie and checked out Kathy Frank up on Main st!! my amazing musical day!

Thank you universe!

4 comments:

  1. Woot!

    I was there, too. It was a great show, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the last couple of times I've been to winners I've been really disappointed with their shoes. All really expensive and nothing I liked anyway...

    cool day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah didn't find any shoes..

    DEE - you were at fanfest on sat WFT where were you standing? I was under the JRFM tent close to the lady with the mullet and the hot pink shirt who was already drunk at 1:00 she was standing on here case of beer to get above the crowd...lol I KNOW funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. not on Sat. I was at the awards show on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete