Friday, September 24, 2010

Lots in the works!

So!!!! In the last couple of days, maybe a week things have been stirring up in my world, the change in my life has been coming for a while and I know I was afraid of what to do next, its amazing when you work under someone if you don't know who you are for sure or know that your amazing that person that your working for can have amazing power over you, the thing I am grateful for is, once you realize they don't have that power any longer how quickly things can change and where the courage, strength and confidence comes from knowing that you can.

I have stepped into the light, I gave my two weeks notice at my job and I am done at the end of the month. I am currently still looking for a job position that is right for me, I want to work in a design firm, I want to learn different aspects of design, commercial, retail, promotion design, I am also interested in things like fabric and textiles. In the past two weeks I have met all types of people, designers, architects, furniture designers, real estate agents, I have been interested in parts of what they all do.

I am in the works of designing my way. My way to incorporate all those amazing things that excite me into what I will be doing.

I have also been promoting my photography, this is something that REALLY excited about! I want to sell my work as custom canvas sizes. I want them to hang in high end homes, and be seen all over the place, I want to use them for promotions and advertising! I have had a couple of people inquire about them and am in the works of a couple of sales!!!

I went to and event last night and re-connected with a bunch of my network and relationships in the design world. I'm not going to say much more on this but the updates are coming!!


MMMMMWAH so grateful for this experience thank you Universe!

1 comment:

  1. ARGHHHH! I wrote a huge comment and it just got deleted :S

    To sum up:
    1. Yay for you!
    2. I can relate to the uncomfy energy/anger. I've been in this place the last few months but am managing slowly to creep out of the dark.
    3. I'm sticking around to do teaching, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of you in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete