Saturday, September 11, 2010

you really have to WANT it!

Sooo there will be some changes for me coming, big changes, but as I am learning today you really have to want it. I am sore from training, I am tired from taking on lots of over time work from Maison (the company I am currently working for) and I now need to work on my personal updates, blog, portfolio, photography pages, resume. I am searching in my spirit for the inspiration and energy to get these things done. What my first instinct to do would be, go home put my feet up and have a glass of wine, its not going to move me forward though, and I have promised myself to do that tomorrow. So for today..... keep my chin up, my pencil down and go. I can go home in 3hours.

1 comment:

  1. I have a problem with this.. I want something but when it comes to a 'moment of truth' if you will I tend to fail miserably. Le Sigh

    ReplyDelete