Friday, September 3, 2010

Lesson one

So for the first time in two weeks I am actually up early-er-ish.... I am normally up at 5 or 5.30 and reading and doing all sorts of things. As I have talked about before I have been really tired the last while. I finally don't have a headache this morning either, I did get a neck and shoulder massage from a friend so that's part of it, I also changed my alarm clock on my phone to a new song, I found this one that seemed nice last night, bit of a hard rock type Pantera, Metallica maybe a little... well I'm AWAKE... it went off this morning, my gawd... I may or may not keep this, pro - it wakes me up con - little extreeeeeeem maybe.

So last night was life coach night,, of course I was a total mess again, I have been so busy this week and doing extra hours with photo shoots and a job isn't going as planned and the clients are coming home today and bla bla bla STRESS.. the reality is I don't have a stress management plan

We got right into it last night, I have been learning lots and attempting to apply these new habits to my life and for the most part there are some things that are making an impact but really I don't seem to be getting it.... I was interpreting the word Intention in the wrong way, I had the wrong paradigm as to what and why we have intention.

In my book it talks about your paradigms being like maps to a city.. you may have a great map of Chicago lots of detail and you really know it and can navigate perfectly... but if your in Dallas and your reading your Chicago map.... your going nowhere.

The interpretation of what and why we do things are our paradigms our maps I was interpreting Intention as make a plan and do it... get the book read the book make the notes DONE. Make the lunch the night before, have more time. done. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes I know shocking right, I also thought that was correct.

Jade explained Intention with the right words and the right description for me to understand clearer...

Intention - the meaning and energy behind something. The question behind Intention is what experience do you want to create?

For example why do am I getting up in the morning and writing my my blog? - cause it gets my thoughts out no. Because when I write out what I am thinking and share it, I connect with it better, and this makes me feel good, it releases stress and clears my thoughts. I also feel good knowing that by sharing my blog here, someone might read it and it will make a difference in their life.

We talked about using the right words to describe things and it really makes a difference in what words you use... Its the Second Agreement - Be Impeccable with your word - The Four Agreements Don Miguel Ruiz.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading your blog and definitely like it :) Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete