Friday, September 17, 2010

must be in the stars

I am so excited, I had one of the best life coach sessions last night, Next week we get to move forward!! YES For the last 6 months I have been coming to this very point in my life coach and then I would turn back, this time no... I say F*ck it,,, we is moving forward !!!! I want so much more out of life, and out of myself, I am willing to do whatever it takes to make the changes I need.

So today I am changing my posts a bit, I would like to make sure that what I am typing and thinking on my posts have positive and inspirational roots, because I want to change the thoughts to those of positive change and inspiration. No longer to dwell.

I am going to start with my big dreams, When Jade and I did this process the first time, she told me to think bigger than I ever had, think as if money was no object and that anything in the world was possible ( all true ) what would I really Really want... then imagine the details of these dreams...

I will have a part time condo in New York, something I could go to when I wanted to be there, I can already see the view out my window, I am overlooking a park.

I will have my photography and art displayed in my gallery, big pieces on the walls, brick and rough exposed beams, polished concrete floors, big windows.

I will be running my business, based on the principles of sustainable design, amazing clients.

I will be on TV and in magazines. I am leaving a lot of the details of this one up to the universe, there are so many possibilities to get here.

I art, designs and photography will seen by many.

1 comment:

  1. This Condo.. has a room for Magda? I think I see one.. down the hall on the left :D

    ReplyDelete